Friday, December 31, 2010

BUDDHA MOUNTAIN AND A CLOSE BY WINERY

I want to wish everybody a safe and happy New Year!

Please have fun but be careful!  Within the next two days I will be getting a new camera so I will have a lot more pics for you.  If you have any requests let me know and I will do my best!

This Buddha is on the side of a mountain.  It is real gold and a nice park surrounds it.  About a mile or so further down the road is one of Thailand's winery's.


HARD TO FIT IN A CAMERA'S EYE


I AM 5' 8 SO YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW BIG THE BUDDHA IS!



NAI AND HIS FRIEND PRAYING


NAI AND I



PUBLIC AREA OF WINERY

YOU CAN SEE THE VINEYARDS


YEAR ROUND THERE IS BEAUTY IN THAILAND

MORE SCENERY


4 comments:

  1. beautiful. thanks so much. i love all these photos. so much work for you but delightful for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos. Look so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed your Blog and looking at the pic's of what is to come in my travels to these places in 2011 thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Helen and Deborah!

    Thailand is definitely a beautiful place to live and visit.

    ReplyDelete