Sunday, January 2, 2011

TODAY WE HAVE ELEPHANTS!

Today is Elephant Day...not really a holiday but I like them so why not?  It is my blog!  These pics were taken in Northern Thailand last year by a friend of mine, Mark Beresford.  I hope you enjoy them!


THE MAETANG ELEPHANT PARK

SO BIG AND GENTLE...

AND HUNGRY!

AT THE RIVER FOR...


BATH TIME


NICE MASSAGE


SHOWER YOUR FRIENDS


NOW THIS IS AMAZING!


GRANDMA ELE!


ADD A SPLASH OF COLOR


WHAT CAN I SAY?




Now this is not from Mark but from my trip to Nong Nooch (earlier post -  but I just found out how to post a video!)







8 comments:

  1. so cute thanks. have they cats and dogs there. i mean a lot of family pets like here? please tell me they dont eat dog. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi bonnie!

    Yeah, we have lots of pets here...mainly dogs and cats who think that they belong to everybody...And, no we do not eat dogs! Mainly chicken, fish and pork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya Rich, thanx for sharing the pics and video, I liked th cute curtsey at the end lol. Elephants are amazing and Ive seen them painting before, but they're not that good! lol
    I saw a video of them and it says to run if they stamp their foot!

    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alice! Thank you for your comment. Elephants are cool animals for sure. I never heard about the foot stomping but it would not be a bad idea to leave quickly

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow,, the elephant could draw better than me :lol

    -ifa225-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I enjoyed it rich. they are drawing amazing to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of these days I will visit there myself and buy one of the paintings. It is truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete